cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

12 month TV pass deals for Black Friday?

Hi, I usually renew my 12 months of passes via the Black Friday Pass bundle deals. However this year there does not seem to be any deals on TV passes. Have I missed it, or do you know if there will be any 12 month deals please?

Thanks!

22 REPLIES 22
plumber88
Scholar

they didn't budge for me when asked for Sports...

which is the only thing I'd be interested with from them at this moment as they (as Sky) have almost monopoly (barring illegal streams)

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@plumber88 check your private messages...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can see the screen shot of a member showing how to get the 6 month deals but my account has no option for that ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did try going to the chat for NowTV, but I go a completely useless Bot that did not understand anything :(. There seemed to be no way to actually chat to a real person, so I gave up.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

....that 6 month offer for Entertainment and Movies is not generic.

Seems to be as random as those getting Sky Sports offers.

For various reasons I have more than one account that I have used in the past and checking them the 6 months offers appear if you don’t have an active pass.  So cancel them and see what happens when they expire.

Again, I get the sports offers on these accounts as they don’t have sports on them. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My issue is that it is a year where people are really struggling with what is going on with the COVID situation. We’ve all (with a cinema pass) seen little or nothing new appear for months on our subscriptions but I guess none of that is important.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

There have been a fair number of new movies and that will continue into December, but come the new year pretty much every film released pre-COVID will have been on Netflix/Prime/Now/Disney+ will have been shown, so no idea what will premiere for first six months of the year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all for your replies! Much appreciated.

That's a shame as I always renew on Black Friday and not willing to pay the full price. I will try the cancellation of the passes and see if it offers me anything. I wont renew at full price..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the black friday deal for the last few years. Its disappointing that they are not doing it but have netflix and disney+ tofallback on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh well, it was good whilst it lasted I suppose. I’ve cancelled my parents and my passes from last year so I guess no more Now TV for me past the 4th December.

Seems a shame but I just can’t justify the price above that 12 month offer in the past. Particularly in the current economic climate.