cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twirl
Scholar

Re: 12 month TV pass deals for Black Friday?

I have had the black friday deal for the last few years. Its disappointing that they are not doing it but have netflix and disney+ tofallback on.

hairymatt
Mentor

Oh well, it was good whilst it lasted I suppose. I’ve cancelled my parents and my passes from last year so I guess no more Now TV for me past the 4th December.

Seems a shame but I just can’t justify the price above that 12 month offer in the past. Particularly in the current economic climate.

Lorienguy
Advocate

Oh well, no more nowtv for me either then, it's definitely not worth the money, even with the current 6 month deals they got on.

0 Thanks
GrumpyDonkey
Scholar 2

Just been on Live chat basically got told tough s**t. Pay full price or sod of.

No 6 month offer, no retention offer.

So will go with Disney+ next month for the Xmas period.

K10
Mentor

Yup I’ve heard others with the same experience as yours. I’ve cancelled my packages and like others I’m looking at Netflix, Prime & Disney+. If you buy an Apple product, you get free Apple TV for a year too apparently.

FranzF
Scholar

take a screen shot of the offers and jump on live chat. They'll manually apply them at their end.

For anyone who needs it...

4243C4F8-B913-4F78-9108-53CE87476A79.jpeg

plumber88
Mentor

they didn't budge for me when asked for Sports...

which is the only thing I'd be interested with from them at this moment as they (as Sky) have almost monopoly (barring illegal streams)

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

@plumber88 check your private messages...

JamesD76
Mentor

I did try going to the chat for NowTV, but I go a completely useless Bot that did not understand anything :(. There seemed to be no way to actually chat to a real person, so I gave up.

0 Thanks
SweetBlitz
Expert 2

....that 6 month offer for Entertainment and Movies is not generic.

Seems to be as random as those getting Sky Sports offers.

For various reasons I have more than one account that I have used in the past and checking them the 6 months offers appear if you don’t have an active pass.  So cancel them and see what happens when they expire.

Again, I get the sports offers on these accounts as they don’t have sports on them. 

0 Thanks