cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 month movie voucher redeemed but not showing in account

Hello, i have just accepted a free 7 day trial and then redeemed a 1 month movie pass which went through without any issues, even asking for my pin number as confirmation of the purchase.

Unfortunately i can only see the 7 day trial on my account and the 1 month movie pass have totally disappeared even though at the time it said i could watch until 29th January.

Please could you look into this for me or provide a replacement 1 month movie voucher.

Thank you

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity if you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst logged in on here does it show a zero £0 movie charge on the 29th of December or is it showing a future charge for £11.99 on the 29th of this month ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi - I cancelled the pass after both the 7 day free trial and 1 month movie had been redeemed, as this is what i normally do and it usually says i can watch for the specific amount of days redeemed - but this time it is only showing the 7 days trial.

This is what it reads below:-

Cancelled
You can keep watching until 29 Dec 2019. You have an offer saved for you until then, so if you change your mind and want to take it, just restart your Pass.
You won't be charged for this Pass again.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if re starting the movie pass (i.e un cancel it) unlocks the one month voucher again and if it then shows the movie pass is valid until the 29th of January under both the Passes & Vouchers / Bills & Payments section of your account then take a screen shot of both.

Then let the movie pass run until say the middle of January then cancel it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

It all looked good after i restarted the pass saying i could watch until 29th January, and i thought that was it all sorted. 

But then i just went back to my passes and vouchers and this it what it reads, which doesn't look good to me:- 

You're on a free trial until 29 Dec 2019. After your trial ends, your next offer will start automatically.
You're getting a premiere every day and over 1,000 movies on demand. Regular price £11.99 a month.

Your first payment is:£11.99

Due on:29 Dec 2019

That first payment should be 29th January !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What does it say under the Bills & Payments section ?

I know NowTV been having some glitches with certain people's accounts when it comes to voucher passes added.

Pop over to live chat and explain to them what's happening when you originally applied the free voucher and when you restarted the pass after you first cancelled it.

Do you need a link for live chat or are you ok getting in touch with them ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Cheers

The voucher does seem to be stored in some way, but not showing the correct dates which is a worry as i won't be paying £11.99 a month and don't want to get caught out by a poor system.

I did try and find the live chat earlier but nothing seemed to work when i clicked on it or i just went round in circles with no acutal live chat link.

If you have a link that would be great

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I edited my last post and asked if you can check your Bills & Payments section again since restarting the cinema pass.

Does it now show £0 or £11.99 payment for the 29th of December ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Hi 

I've cancelled it again, as i don't want an £11.99 charge.

I will probably wait until the 7 day trial expires and see if i can restart the pass hoping that the 1 month movie voucher has been stored on the system.

If not i will contact NowTV live chat.

Thanks for you help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you need to contact live chat, then open this link page below and click on the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

Should the live chat button doesn't start for you, then try a different internet browser with it's adblocking software switched off (MS Edge works for me).

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/vouchers-offers/offers-promotions 

Hope you get it sorted.