cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 month cinema voucher not working

I have a 1 month cinema voucher and am currently on 1 week free trial. I apply the voucher and it is accepted and shows the extension, but when I press the "apply voucher" button on the payment screen it goes to a blank Now TV screen (i.e it has the green and black banners at the top) but doesn't complete.

Any suggestions?

Edit: I have tried it in both chrome and firefox browsers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Solved the problem, I had cancelled during the free pass so it wouldn't automatically charge for another month. Just had to restart the pass before applying my voucher.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Solved the problem, I had cancelled during the free pass so it wouldn't automatically charge for another month. Just had to restart the pass before applying my voucher.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv gave me a 1 month voucher for the movie package so i applied it ,it got accepted so i cancelled the direct debit but the voucher hasn't worked

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The problem I had was that it couldn't open the screen to put in my payment pin (even though the voucher required no further payment). Perhaps cancelling the DD has put you in a similar position.

How did you cancel the DD, was it with the bank or by removing the payment details on NOWTV?