cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chl0hilt0n
Mentor

1 month Sky Cinema voucher offer expired

I bought a second nowtv stick not too long ago which came with a voucher for 1 month free sky cinema. I checked that I can apply this at any time (had to scratch off panel to get the code rather than it applying automatically), there is no fine print about expiry. Finally have thr chance to actually sit and watch some movies so tried to apply it but the page when I add it in vouchers section says it has expired! Can't get through to anyone as live chat is closed apparently due to covid. Any advice? I will not be happy if they say it has expired but they havent actually given any details of expiration hence why I've been saving it, I would have applied it straight away if I'd have known it would expire.

3 REPLIES 3
Chl0hilt0n
Mentor

The full message I receive is: 'Sorry - this offer has now ended and you missed out this time'. It wasn't an offer with an expiry date, it was a voucher for a months pass.

RoyB
Legend

@Chl0hilt0n 

How old were this Stick and pass? NowTV sticks haven’t come with separate paper passes for yonks.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Chl0hilt0n
Mentor

I bought it less than 6 months ago. I actually bought 2 at the same time, the other didn't come with a  paper voucher it just applied the pass automatically. However, even if it was old, it doesn't state anywhere that it expires.