cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jb03

1 day sky sports pass 6 month mobile app pass

I purchased the one day sky sports pass that comes with the 6 months free mobile only pass for five channels including sky sports premier league, but I can’t watch sky sports premier league on my phone. What’s the reason for this? I’m not signed up through a third party, I have not previously had an account or used this account for any other promotion. The account was created yesterday and I instantly purchased the promotion, yet like I said I do not have the 6 months mobile pass. Can anyone help?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jb03 

It takes up to 10 working days from purchase of the Day Sports Pass for the Mobile Sports Pass to be automatically applied to your account.

Screenshot_20230515-202832_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jb03
Thank you, so if I haven’t received it within 10 days, then I should return to this post or seek further help?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Jb03 

If there is no sign of the six months Mobile Sports Pass automatically applied to your online NOW account under My Memberships by 10 working days time.

Keep checking daily on your account.

Where you might also receive an email from NOW confirming the Mobile Sports Membership offer has been added to your account (not 100 percent sure because I always have an active full blown monthly Sports Membership and haven't taken up a Day Sports Pass with the included Mobile Sports Membership bundled with the Day Sports Pass before).

Then get in touch with NOW live chat by clicking on the green chat online button from this link below once the 10 days has surpassed.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint