cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 Month Cinema pass expiry time changes every hour

My one month cinema pass was due to expire yesterday, Nov 5 but the exact expiry time keeps changing every hour! Now I've run into the next day. I have a new voucher for a 2 month cinema pass but there's no option where I can enter the new code. I went to my account page online and it shows no future payments due. Thank goodness.  But how do I get out of this loop?? I don't want to be charged wrongly plus I only have a couple days to use the new voucher. Am I missing something here??

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Is the cancel button greyed out next to your cinema pass when going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and if so this could mean the nowtv automation software is in the process of taking the next due payment out of your account.

If it was me i would contact live chat and explain to them that you have a voucher code and need to apply it to your account before this due payment is taken on their system.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey there schnapps, 

Thanks for the advice. I kept checking most of yesterday until early a.m. I'm a night owl lol. Anyways expiry time still updated every hour till I went to sleep. There were no shaded buttons. No options other than to watch the expiry update. My Acct showed no future payments due or payments past. Nada! Anyway just checked and my voucher's finally expired. Yippey! Applied new 2 month voucher and all is well in Moonworld again. It is an enigma I shall ponder no longer. Thanks again