cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£1.99 kids offer - Not working... giving an error

Hi, I recently joined NowTV and before my 7 day trial, I wanted to cancel all of my subscriptions as I thought there wasn't any videos that I liked. I cancelled everything, but when it came to the kids section, they offered me £1.99 for 6 months. I wanted to choose this as my kids can use it to watch their cartoons. When I clicked on it, it wasn't working.

This is the error I get when I click on the offer

"

Well, this is embarrassing… We're not sure what happened there.
Please try selecting your offer again.
"

I select the offer, but it keeps giving me the same error... I don't know what to do. I can't call NowTV as they are really busy these days.
5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Bit of a long shot, try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it when clicking on the offer.

Other than that you need to contact live chat.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I already tried that, I tried on FireFox and Chrome, both of them didn't work.

LiveChat is not working either. It doesn't connect me.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Try live chat again on this link page below (you might have to try both Chrome and Firefox).

If you still can't get through, there is a web form on the same link you can message them on.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having the same problem with an Entertainment offer!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV are having technical difficulties on their website at the moment with regards to customers buying passes and updating / adding their card details.

This might also be the reason you can't currently take up this offer where the NowTV Technical problems might be all linked 😠.

youdoodle-2020-07-09T16-39-23Z.jpg