cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Pluto App not working

When i click on Pluto App nothing is found.  This app was working 1 minute and literally a couple of minutes later, was not working when i clicked on it again.  I have updated my system as suggested.  I have also removed this app and downloaded again...

Broadband and TV deal

Hi I found a deal on a comparison site for now broadband and then you get sky sports for £20 for 12 months but when I add the pass it charges me full price. Do I get the pass after I order? 

Will i get a refund?

I just cancelled my now tv pass which I didn't realise I would get charged for since I only got a free trial and I want to make sure I will get my money back,Does anyone know if I will get a full refund?

Resolved! No internet light

I have no internet light at all, I have power and wireless lights both green but the internet light is off. Anyone know email to contact now because I have a speech problem and can't use phones ? 

Remove bank details

Dear Now TV,   Can you please remove my bankdetails or delete my Now TV account as soon as possible without any delays.   Thank you

Resolved! Free 7 day trial and Disney +

Hi guys! I’m new to now tv as of today and I’ve only got it because o2 has given me 6 month free Disney plus but my problem is If I cancel my 7 day free trial can I still access my Disney plus on my box?...... I don’t actually need now tv for tv as I...

Problems with new landline number

Hi everyone,  I've recently switched to NowTV for broadband and calls. I was unable to keep my old phone number as this was cancelled before I signed up with the new provider and was therefore allocated a new phone number. The problem I have is that ...

Resolved! Phone and Internet Not Working

Could someone please help, Yesterday afternoon I lost phone and broadband connection, there is no Dial Tone at all and I have done the usual check OF removing the landline socket face plate and connecting directly in but still nothing. I have been se...