I like a number of channels on your entertainment package but nat geo isn't a channel ,people I've spoke to prefers nat geo wild and discovery , why can't the customer cancel 2 channels and replace with the 2 they want , will create more people purchasing that package thanks Martin.
@Sorry, @Anonymous User but it’s just not possible. Now packages offer a set group of channels, the exact channels included are usually at the whim of the licence holder.
However, the Discovery channel is available on Disney+. Also as Disney own 73% of Nat Geo Plus (National Geographic own the other 27%), you’ll possibly find a lot of their programs on there, if not now then eventually.