cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

withdrawal of PS3 for Now TV

We are a new user for Now TV, and now have been told that NowTV is bring removed from PS3.  We have taken up the offer of a free stick, however, we have more than one TV in the house being used that utilises a PS3 to view NowTV as only have one smart TV at home.  Feel it's unfair that I cannot seem to contact NowTV through their website to query whether they can provide a 2nd stick free of charge, else we may not have bothered purchasing NowTv at all as apart from one TV in the house, they all reply on PS3 to operate NowTv and awe re likely to cancel now due to this change.  Any one know at the moment how I can actually contact them, website just spins me around in circles and I can't do chat either? Don't want the problem to fester too long. Any guidance appreciated thanks. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Saint1976
Elite 3

customerservices 'at' nowtv.com (we can't put email addresses here so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with the '@' symbol).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Saint1976
Elite 3

customerservices 'at' nowtv.com (we can't put email addresses here so obviously replace 'at' and the spaces with the '@' symbol).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It seems now tv have chosen to only offer the free stick to some customers 

I was basically told to buy one or find another device to watch it on safe to say I'm Not a happy customer 

noeyedeer
Scholar 2

I know it would be nice if they gave everybody free sticks, but if you look on the obvious high street shopping websites you can quite often buy a stick with a "free" pass that works out cheaper than the passes do on their own anyway. Right now one of them has a stick with a 3 month cinema pass for £30. £6 cheaper than the normal cinema pass price, plus you get a stick for nothing.