Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Legend 5
Legend 5
There are pages long threads on this. I don't see it happening in the near future. For one thing how would the user switch them on?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just like in netflix you would have an option to turn the subtitles on. If there are long threads about this it means its something people really want. So what's the delay?! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree this is badly needed.  If Netflix can do it, why can't Now TV?  I cancelled my Now TV subscription due to lack of subtitles.  I recently signed back up again, but only so my other half could watch some 'chuck flick' he wanted to see.  Will sign off again, once the month's subscription is up.  If and when Now TV add subtitles, then I will happily subscribe full time.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So would I.  There is a big call for this so come on Now TV, get your subtitles up and running please!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tried this for a month or so. But that's it. 

I will sign up again when subtitles are available. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am unable to find subtitles. Have they still not been introduced despite the inequality of not having them being highlighted 3 years ago?! Have I missed the on/off? Hoping so.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV, Why are there no subtitles? By not providing this service you are discriminating against all hard of hearing customers. It is not hard to provide this service if you are owned by Sky. You clearly don't seem to care. I am very disappointed. Please tell me what you are doing to provide a valid service for hard of hearing customers.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Do they still not have subtitles on NowTV ?

I unsubscribed from NowTV a while ago - but was thinking of rejoining.  My Dad is deaf so I wouldn't want to join unless I knew it has subtitles..

When is this going to be implemented ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles are a must in our home as my husband is hard of hearing. I'm trying really hard to convince him that Now TV is worth keeping but it's stopping him from getting the most out of his TV . Please change this sooner rather than later.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has 'very soon' happened yet? Two years on and I can't find subtitles on the now tv app. Am I missing something?