cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Observer

Re: Subtitles Help

This now tv is the dogs ######!! Top films but ###### for people who are deaf, sort it out sharpish. Thanks

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: subtitles

Another year on and no subtitles!!! Watching my first film and struggling to hear the dialogue!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I will not be renewing after my free trial! The arrogance of Sky to exclude a huge part of the population. Very shortsighted considering the aging population with the spending power! I'm assuming Murdoch wou;d benefit from subtitles?!!!!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Subtitles Help

The lack of subtitles is discriminatory, and likely economic in nature (broadcasters have to pay extra for subtitles). Either NOW TV adds subtitles or I'm off - I'm not yet fully deaf, but heading that way and need subtitles. Simple as...
Highlighted

Is there someone from NOW TV that can officially tell us when they will be adding subtitles to the movies?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

@ChP1 I know it's nearly two years old, but the post I made here still stands.

As soon as there's any news, we'll share it.

Thanks,

Tom

Highlighted
Advocate

Re: Subtitles

I am a new user hard of hearing and it seems that I have to change to Net Flix if I want subtitles. I can't believe that in this day and age that this service is not available. A very big thumbs down for Now. I can,t even give Anthonyandoscar thumbs up!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Subtitles

Hi @pdhg

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. 

Please see this link here for more information.

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Very soon? It's been nearly three years since this post. I'm currently trying to watch inception on now TV and to find out there is no subtitle option is a huge disappointment. I now will struggle to hear what is being said in the film and ultimately will enjoy the film less. It is extremely irritating that you have not considered as to whether people may not be able to hear aswell as others whilst watching the films/TV programmes that we love.
Extremely disappointed.
Will terminate my membership immediately unless subtitles are added soon.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Why no subtitles, being a deaf person this is no good to me without subtitles, It is hard work trying to lip read a film, in this modern world it should not be a problem to fix. As other suppliers have it namely Netflix.

@Anonymous User wrote:

Where are the subtitles????

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @subtv

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

This is something we may look into for the service; however there are no dates at present.

Keep an eye out on our website for further updates.

Thanks

Rob

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks