Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi RobMay,

This is confussing, as most of us are interested in actually turning ON the subtitles. Did you get the device today? Has it started displaying subtitles recently or has it always been like that?

Cheers,

Bruno

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Need subtitle as deaf people cnt hear or understand what been say where it the subtitle i am deaf snd use it to watch tv
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My partner being hard of hearing cannot hear programs unless tv is turned up so that half the town can hear it. Subtitles needed on now tv ,NOW!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am hard of hearing & find it big let down not to av subtitle option.

will the subtitles option be added to now tv?????????????? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We don't support subtitles at the moment but we are always looking new ways to improve our service.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No Sky you aren't. It is appauling that piracy is still the only way to get subtitles given it has been widely implemented for the last 12-15 years.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The subtitle debate with NOW TV has been going on for years! You have done nothing about it at all!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
That's right. They don't give a ###### about customers or the feedback they say they listen to!!!!!! Idiots!!!!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable
You've been looking for years. How about listening??? Subtitles are a necessity for some of your viewers. Why are you so blatantly discriminating people with hearing loss/difficulties???
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah but it will never happen until they are legally forced to add subtitles, America has forced online streaming material to come with subtitles 90% of the time. I have apoke to Action Against Hearing Loss and the same legislation needs to be enforeced in the UK. It will do soon, as it makes sense. Millions of people in the UK need subtitles, its crazy they are being so lazy and ignorant.