Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As a person with a hearing impairment, I would also like to see subtitles. A simple addition would go a long way, it's very surprising subs haven't been implemented already.
DarylM
Legend 5
Legend 5

If you want subtitles, I suggest voting for it on the Ideas Board.  One more vote and it will be the top idea!

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideaexchangepage/blog-id/My_Ideas/tab/most-kudoed

If this has solved your issue please mark this as an accepted solution.

Those little green stars by my name mean that I'm a Community Contributor - not Now TV staff. I just try to help out if I can.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please please add subtitles ASAP. Movies come with them so why do you not put them on here for us to access?
I have brain damage & vestibular damage and so only hear most parts as an echo.
I strongly feel that by not giving us access to subtitles you are discriminating against a large percentage of the population.
It seems that disability discriminations laws do not cover providers such as you, otherwise you'd not be leaving us out like this!
Maybe the law should be changed along with your care for your paying or trial subscribers!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

how disappointed with now tv thought would sort this out by now... i feel discrimnated by u..  so i will be notified to ofcom about this.. i hope u have very good reason to why yet not got subtitle... 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All i see on thi forum is admin/management sating keep an eye out for updates hoe much of our money are you gonna rape from us before this obvious priblem is solved. For peyes sake Netflix offer a greater service with tv seasons as well as movies (with subs) for less price wtf is goin on here i suppose its just sky up to its old tricks of offering a mediocre service for premium price. I can be rest assured my Netflix account will remain and this will be cancelled rant over
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Excuse the rype errors plz im that enraged i cant type
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just purchased a NowTV box with 2 months free movies, and as a hard of hearing person am staggered to find that there are no subtitles to any of the movies available.  Awful.  Is it my fault for assuming that this service would be provided, such as it is when purchasing any DVD?  As other postings have mentioned, the lack of subtitles has been discussed for over 2 years (2013 you advised you were looking into this problem).  Is 2 years long enough to find a solution?  One would think so!  I look forward to your response.  A very disappointed customer.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up for nowtv about half an hour ago.

No subtitles.

I will now be cancelling.

I don't want to read about how you're looking at implimenting subtitles. Just do it. Its 2015 and this basic feature should be standard by now. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is awful! I've just signed up for my mum who is hard of hearing. She was excited about being able to catch up on missed programs as she hasn't a recorder. Disappointment all round!

I agree with everyone else that this topic seems to have been brushed under the carpet by now tv. Our at the very least art the back of the queue in terms of priority!

In this day and age the very least you can do is offer a service for those woo are deaf /hard of hearing.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is unnactable. It is now 2015 and this issue has been raised since 2013 when it was stated by the forum moderator that it would be implemented soon. 2 years later is not soon. This is pathetic in this day and age. Will not be renewing my subscription