Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

The subtitles do exist....... most programs on mainstream TV have them. surely this is the technical equivalent of just switching them on! This has to be pure laziness on someone's part. Old film, mind you many many of these are subtitled!!! Broadcasts that come from the USA; somethi8mes not all the time.

Everyone has a hard time  deciphering the mutterings of so called actors, even those with no hearing problems. Sound technicians love all the new toys in sound reproduction and think that everyone has ultra high sounds systems they want to feel the sound and particularly the hideous bass sounds that are extant.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come on its been years since this thread began and there's still no susubtitles?! Paying £8.99 a month for this..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can we have update when full subtitles will be available?

Been given 2 month free movies and 3 month entertainment

NOW TV be no use to me without subtitles - after that free period will have to cancel

Use Netflix and Amazon prime and they manage to do subtitles? 

Surely after 2 year ?

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Out of interest... What has this 'subtitles' topic got to do with 'Account. Offers & Promotions'. Why is it here?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Why not?????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post.

We don't have any updates in regards to subtitles 😞

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No you NEVER DO!!!!!! THAT'S THE POINT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am going to un-subscribe just because of the subtitle. your rivals have this feature. this is to me is being oblivious to the customer demands .

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am now enjoying a free Movie trial and bought a 3 month Entertainment voucher. While my missus is travelling I'll be using it quite a bit on my Roku.

Once my missus returns I'll consider whether to renew.

Her mother tongue is not English so we always turn on subtitles on PVR recorded and on live TV.

On the Roku there are apps and one is BBC iPlayer. This shows how it ought to be done - SD and HD options, and SUBTITLES on all content.

I did search for subtitles options on Movies and Ents on NOWtv app but cannot find any

Utterly weird in 2015!

I can rent 10 year old DVDs or TV box sets from the local library and every single one has good quality subtitles. This means that all movies and box sets have them embedded at source just ready for transfer to streaming. I also know that Mad Men series 1-6 on TV had subtitles as I used them before moving to Series 7 on NOW TV.

This really is overdue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

ONE HUNDRED AND NINETY THREE entries in this post and Sill no subtitles introduced. How extremely arrogant of Now Tv to continue to ignore their customers.