Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Wahidndee

In regards to your question, NOW TV currently does not have subtitle option.

In the NOW TV Community you will find a board called My Ideas, this is a great place to put your suggestions forward for anything you'd like to see change or thing we should add to our service.

Hope this helps

Igor

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi Igor, you might? As I understand you might not have subtitles at all? I assume it doesn't help at all.
I have just signed up, and I'm totally disappointed.
Subtitles are crucial part of every properly designed, modern Video Service. How come you don't have it?
30 days of testing? No subtitles, no paying customer.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I totally agree, no subtitles??????????

I am partially deaf, and wear two hearing aids, I need the subtitles. 

Surely its not THAT hard.

Chrissy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

... also...

If FREEVIEW can provide subtitles, why cant the mighty Sky corporation????????

Chrissy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

New to the service this weekiend, I find amazing there are no subtitles on NOW TV, even the public and free TV have them, and the original films and series have them.

I am a very unhappy customer, looking for moving to another TV platform in close future.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just started the free month. I am hard of hearing. I would have thought that a large majority of your potential customers are retired as free to air tv in the daytime is rubbish. As most retired people suffer from hearing loss I would have thought that any sensible company would be aware of their customers and their needs. No subtitles and I shall not be purchasing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes am very disappointed to find there are no subtitles for the movies as I am hearing impaired and rely on subtitles to understand the films, NOWTV is new to me as I recently bought the box, but if I had known there are no subtitles for the movies I would not have bought the NOWTV box!!!

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User

The NOW TV community has a special area where you can show your support for various ideas by leaving a comment or giving kudos. Whilst there is no guarantee anything will be implemented its a useful way for the NOW TV treat to gauge how much support there is for various ideas. NOW TV are well aware of the subtitle issue but unfortunately it seems due to technical hurdles it will be some time before they are in a position to make an announcement on any progress. In the meantime you can show support for subtitles here

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Ideas-for-NOW-TV/Subtitles/idi-p/717
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am extremely disappointed with most things about Now TV.  I signed up for the sky movie package free for a month, and then saw online I could also add the Now TV package for just one pound, instead of almost seven pounds.  I added this to my account and was disgusted to find that, without even being shown a charge at "checkout", like every other thing I have ever bought online, Now TV had just taken the whole usual amount on my card!!!! I should really report this to trading standards. I will not be continuing with Now TV after the first month.  There are no subtitles and when trying to watch 3 whole series of Trollied back to back, I have to keep going out of Now TV completely, and going back into the app for each new episode!!!! It's totally rubbish!!! Netflix is far superior, and cheaper (oh and it has subtitles), and gives you about 10 seconds between episodes of series you are watching, then plays it automatically.  Also you can create your own list to watch later.  Netflix rocks 🙂