Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

*gained oops

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You got no chance, been waiting since 2013 for subtitles, 4 years later nearly, still not got em. Like been waiting years for windows phone app. They got your money they don't care.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

4 years later still no subtitles, way off the mark.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has Being going on for 3 years now u still no.subtitles?
I have hearing problems Nd and watch most of your content Its 2016 already it ain't.hard sky please sort it, it is starting to look like discrimination against hard off or.loss.of hearing
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

I know a lot of us are keen to see subtitles on NOW TV.

If anyone relies on subtitles to help them enjoy TV content and are keen to see NOW TV implement them, I'd recommend signing up for the subtitles trial which has just been announced. It would be great to make sure you get a chance to try them out, give your views and help make sure they are implemented properly. More details here if anyone is interested.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Try-subtitles-on-your-NOW-TV-or-Roku-Box/m-p/414390#...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

please get subtitles! i am shocked. my boyfriend comes over some nights and can't go to cinema as limited subtitles viewings, so we watch freeview or now tv but no subtitles!! sky have subtitles now on demand finally so why not now tvs, as if he doesn't face enough trouble due to his deafness. please sort or a lot of customers will leave and you'll lose money . i realise they're costly but in the long run now tv will profit and sky
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

This is something we are trying to push out quite soon,

Thanks

Eddie

Anonymous User
Not applicable

my boyfriend informed me it took 8 years for sky to get subtitles.!!
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Well Vick

Now TV has been going for 4.5 years now and they've made a lot of progress. I think subtitles will soon be available, don't know when but they'll beat Sky's 8 years.

UK Bob

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you are still interested in subtitles, I'd recommend signing up for the subtitles trial which has just been announced. More details here if you are interested.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Box-black/Try-subtitles-on-your-NOW-TV-or-Roku-Box/m-p/414390#U414390