Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

We have made a commitment to get subtitles on NOW TV by the end of the year.

See this link for more information.

Andy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Unfortunately i will not be signing up until subtitles are available. Not everyone in the UK have English as their first language. In fact, you should provide multiple language subtitles, especially mandarin and spanish as these are widely used. 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...In fact, you should provide multiple language subtitles, especially mandarin and spanish as these are widely used. 

Wow... As far as I'm aware no UK streaming service offers these options Smiley Surprised

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have just been given Now box by my Daughter. Was about to sign up for the ongoing package when I realised that there areno subtitles.

Therefore totally useless as my Wife cannot hear, so have cancelled the ongoing subscription.

Another customer lost.

Legend 5
Legend 5

hi @Anonymous User  subtitles are coming later in the year.   

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ridiculous but typical of sky... Charge more then any other streaming service but don't supply even the basics, glad im not hard of hearing or completely death for that matter, might be a good thing actually, there sub's usually lag a few seconds on sky box making any film requiring them border line impossible to watch... This service was rushed out after they watched Netflix and other such services make a killing and just wanted there greedy fingers in the pie and it shows... Glad i got a month trial for a pound.. Truth be told its not even worth that.. Now TV cancelled.. Middle finger to sky thank god i kept Netflix
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I was searching for "how to enable subtitles on Now TV PS4" and found this topic. LOL.

Oh, well, netflix then. At least we have choices...

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User You may be interested in this thread for the smart box. 🙂

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Smart-Box/Subtitles/m-p/389992/highlight/true#M573

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry... didn't get it. Why would I be interested in the smart box? Will it sort the "no subtitles" issue?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User The smart box has slowly gains subtitles for its content. At the minute it is on the freeview part but they are hoping for NOWTV channel subtitles this year.

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂