Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

yeah, get us subtitle.

I am on a free trail, and my wife if not from the UK so she needs subtitles to help her.  If you dont get them on, then we wont be using your service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
You said very soon in 2013. It's 2015 now. When are you going to add subtitles? This is taking too long to add such a symbol.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have just signed up for  a 6 month entertainment pass & (stupidly) assumed there would be a subtitle service. How wrong I was. This is disgraceful.

You mention that it is something you intend...WHEN...???

Even BBCi has a subtitles option, why not you?

I really regret signing up now, as I am hard of hearing & subtitles are often neccessary.

I will actively discourage anyone I know from getting NowTV until you provide subtitles.

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User I would recommend you contact Now chat and ask for a refund on the basis on your hearing difficulty.  I am assuming here you took up the offer on the website rather than buying  a box with passes.  

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi. Thanks for your response. Just to clarify, are you actually employed by either nowtv or sky?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's now 5 years later, but still I rarely find subtitles.  Do you have an arthritic gerbil working on the subtitles?

Anonymous User
Not applicable
i would like to see subtitels before trials ends...
Anonymous User
Not applicable
So Now TV discrimates against the hard of hearing? This is shameful. Please add subtitles or I will cancel
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello Robotroberto1 and Nugs1,

Thanks for you post and making us aware of what you wish to see on NOWTV.

Apologies that we don't currently have subtitles on NOW TV, but we have seen a huge demand for it via our my ideas post and are looking into this. 

While we don't have subtitles at present, we in no way aim to discriminate anyone from the joy of movies.

Please accept our apologies once again as we continue to improve the NOW TV experience for customers.

Thanks

Dre

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

another paying cutomer is leaving because of no subtitles.