Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

You do know that you can get a lot more subtitles if you change the netflix account to USA rather than UK? By law in USA netflix have to provide subtitles across all movies and TV shows by 2015 but right now it's in 80% of their movies and TV.  UK DOES NOT HAVE THAT LAW.  Weird thing is that USA does show English subtitles on their English films/tv shows, but not in UK! For example BBC Luther won't have subtitles in UK netflix but yes in USA netflix! So by switching account to USA you can watch Luther with subtitles in UK.  You can Google that on how to do it.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable
No subtitles? I was so certain that any service such as this would have subtitles that I thought I was being a bit thick in not being able to turn them on. Please rectify this major omission.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have now ended my subscription with TV Now, for this very reason.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello morning.

So please its been long time since people request subtitle so could you please tell when it will he activated.

Thank u 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i saw this post was posted in 2012 and you still havent updated your service to contain subtitles. i find this unbelievable as most media these days do have this option

and after 3 years you still havent done anything about adding subtitles. i got your service for my deaf mother but will be switching to netflix asap.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I recently purchased NOWTV with 3 months entertainment package.   This has turned out, for me, a complete waste of time and money.

Why?  No subtitles for the hard of hearing ike me.  If the original programmes had them, why cant they be o NOWTV?

A very sad omission.

James

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My partner is hard of hearing ,

Very disappointed that now tv does not have subtitles,

As a film fan it is a great thing you have here please put this right.

Yours hopefully

Ian

Anonymous User
Not applicable

as now tv is operated by sky they have been telling us for many years they are going to sort the subtitle question out . i dont honestly believe they have any intention, they just keep fobbing us off.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no subtitles ...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too am a new user and sorely disappointed that there are no subtitles despite users asking for this for YEARS!!

I shall be swapping to Netflix when my pass runs out if this simple request isn't implemented as I find it very difficult to watch a programme without subtitles. Most other platforms now provide subtitles and I fail to see why it's so hard for nowtv to do likewise.