Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahaha one of the team said "they will come very soon" 2013 ^____^

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I just signed up on a 3 month reduced price deal without even considering that a huge company like Sky would not provide Subtitles.

I logged in & guess what... no Subtltles on anything. The official line is that they don't provide them.

So I contacted Customer Services online & they refunded my money. Really poor but at least Customer Services were quick to apologise & refund me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV has been stating this for YEARS!!!!! DISGRACEFUL.....
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got to say I think this is disgusting that they are discriminating against deaf people.  Employees of NowTV should be ashamed !

They have now had years to get this sorted !

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible to get a refund?
My wife has recently gone deaf and cannot hear anything.

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email in regards to your post. 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agreed with ID: 37869 as I should have read the reviews before I bought this box! Very disappointed without subtitles deaf! Thanks god I only bought for £15.Now tv box and 2 months free movies and 14 days free trial. It definitely must cancel the payment monthly for £9.99 in March!

Unless it start put subtitles on. As I mean Sky plus and virgin media do have subtitles on but not this... I don't understand why?

You need to beware of disability discrimination act if you won't put subtitles on this set.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

For some reason it's very easy to put subtitles on when watching NowTV via a Roku device but not via the NowTV box (model# 4200SK-UK). Are they even available?
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately NOW TV doesn't provide subtitles on its content at this time.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/Subtitles

It's my understanding that subtitles aren't available on NOW TV on the Roku boxes either, although the Roku box does have the ability to show subtitles where apps support them, such as Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
They are available through the NowTV App on the Roku device