Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started my free trial a couple of days ago and while i am very happy with the movies on now tv, i am not enjoying myself at all because i can just about hear/understand anything without subtitles!! So for now, i don't think i'll be cancelling my netflix account. There wld be no point. I am very disappointed that this has been an issue since 2012 and still not sorted! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

FOBB OFF FOBB OFF FOBB OFF!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

EXCUSE EXCUSE EXCUSE EXCUSE!!!!

HOW DARE YOU? HOW LONG IS IT SINCE NOW TV SAID THEY WERE LOOKING INTO IMPLEMENT THEM? HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU NEED? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Most movies have terrible dialogue with regional accents and frequently loud background "music".

Subtitles are increasingly important.

Yet another trial user lost to Netflix........
Anonymous User
Not applicable

No subtitles! Disgrace...can't make out what characters are saying lots of the time, especially with True Dectective - really impairs enjoyment of many excellent programmes!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

somewhere around 2013...

Spoiler
Hi mauricio16,

Thanks for the post.

We do apologise for this and we are looking to implement this feature very soon.

Keep an eye out on our community pages for updates.

All the best,

Shannon
NOW TV Team

now, two years later, still no subtitles. Ending my subscription now since this service has fewer movies than competition and no subtitles

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Thank you for contacting us. 

Currently we're not able to support subtitles on NOW TV.

However, we're always looking at ways to improve our service and enhance the experience for our users, including adding access services.

If you’ve got any ideas or feedback on our service, make sure you add them to the Your Ideas section of our Help Forum."

My reply received today, I also end this service because I think is not aceptable on this days waiting more than 2 years about this issue, bye bye Now Tv and Welcome NETFLIX Smiley Happy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely shameful that the service doesn't and was launch without subtitle option. A blatant disability discrimination. Surprised there's no case in law to answer to

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just renewed my now tv package but STILL no subtitles . Doubt I will renew again .

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Just renewed my now tv package but STILL no subtitles . Doubt I will renew again .

As 4268 mentioned last month... Subtitles are scheduled for later this year 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Subtitles (in English) are now working on most Freeview channels on my Now TV Smart Box.

Just press the star (*) key whilst watching the channel.

Smiley Happy