Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am hard of hearing and it infuriates me that Now tv do not have subtitles:( sad times for sky!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely love my NowTV box, but totally gutted they don't have the subtitles feature.

Please rectify soon ... I cannot make out half of what they're saying on True Detective.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Just activated 24 month contract with now TV. Subtitles are such a standard requirement, it didn't occur to me that they will wouldn't be included. Very very disappointing. Wish I hadn't cancelled Netflix.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:
Just activated 24 month contract with now TV. Subtitles are such a standard requirement, it didn't occur to me that they will wouldn't be included. Very very disappointing. Wish I hadn't cancelled Netflix.

I thought NowTv was a monthly contract where you can cancel their service anytime with no penalties from what i gathered.

How are you locked into a 24 month contract, unless you mean you are contracted to Sky UK for 24 months.

From what i believe (might be wrong thou) NowTv is a totally independent streaming service from Sky UK.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Have you purchased the 'NOW TV with Sky Broadband Bundle' by any chance Nn1332?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SeeMoreDigital wrote:

Have you purchased the 'NOW TV with Sky Broadband Bundle' by any chance @Anonymous User?

Thanks for the intel, didn't even know that Sky offered NowTV packages with their broadband service.

I am out of contract with BT and currently weighing up my options, you wouldn't have link by any chance.

Cheers

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable
My partner is hard of hearing and I find the fact that she cannot enjoy your programming because of the lack of subtitles as inexcusable.
Why in 2015 is this such an issue? Subtitles have been around for years even on terrestrial television. I cannot understand why it can't be implemented into your application when your competition are already providing such a basic service that is subtitles.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am really disappointed to discover that Now TV does not support subtitles. I was looking forward to watched the HBO shows on Sky Atlantic, but I have cognitive problems and have real trouble following fast American dialogue. I have had to give up watching Show Me A Hero because of the constant rewinding! Please, please, provide subtitles. Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I no longer use Now TV because of lack of subtitles. I too was so looking forward to viewing films etc and am so disappointed.