Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable
I empathise. Forget BT TV, lovefilm and Now TV only Netflix provide subtitles. Not very good is it. Even worse for those who need audio description 😞
Anonymous User
Not applicable

So 15 months after Now TV said they would look into adding subtitles not one movie yet has added subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Come back in 15 years instead of months! 😄

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I guess I'll wait 10 more years .. looks like i'm right so far?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i suppose this post is pointless but without subtitles nowtv for me is for football only.
Actors mumble a lot so even for normal hearers it is convenient/essential to put on subtitles instead of playing the tv sound for the whole ward. Cant be that hard to grasp.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just set up my new NowTV bpx and sat down with the husband to watch only to find no subtitle option. My husband is deaf so this looks like it will be the first and last time we use it. After reading previous comments I can see this will not be rectified anytime soon. Even old analogue signal had subtitles, why not this?
Anonymous User
Not applicable
The lack of subtitles is extremely frustrating to it's customers. However the attitude displayed by sky moderators and the company is reprehensible!!!

The headlines speak for themselves. Constant service issues. First service downage issues with game of thrones, then the football match.

Constant apologies and refunds. People want a reliable service. People on this forum want and need subtitles.

Constant promises of its being looked into constantly broken. This service is shameful.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
NETFLIX HAS SUBTITLES. BYE NOW TV
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I like the idea of Now TV. It seems to provide what I want at a price that's acceptable, however I have a daughter who is deaf. Without subtitles, she won't watch.

so, when or if you implement subtitles, let me know. Until then I will look elsewhere. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This threads was started almost 17 months ago and still there are no subtitles?

I'm on a free trial but I don't think I'll be looking beyond that until subtitles are implemented.