Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

subtitles

462 REPLIES 462
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User The only information you keep providing is the answer that was given YEARS ago and still no resolution!!!!!!

SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Simon-J @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

"This issue is of course of importance to us, and we understand that it's frustrating that there's been not news to share on this. I personally can only tell you what I know and this is that, though you've heard it before it is being worked on. There is a lot of work involved behind the scenes, I'd love to say this will be done over night but I can only tell you that I promise to keep you updated as soon as we have any news to share."

Overnight???????? Do you mean 1,825 nights? This equates to the number of night's since Now TV stated they were looking into the implementation of subtitles!!!!!!

YOU ARE A JOKE NOW TV. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Given that 1 in 6 of UK population I find it sad that subtitles wasn't considered essential when NowTV was set up as a service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i just watch a film from comedy section it was call date night 2010 it had subtitle icon on it so new film will have subtitle

@Anonymous User wrote:

Given that 1 in 6 of UK population I find it sad that subtitles wasn't considered essential when NowTV was set up as a service.

if you want to watch old film with subtitle nextflick

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Add Subtitles should net you some profits from customers!

No subtitles - lose customers - so don't leave it too long!

Reason why I'm here it's because of the email I got by asking me to rejoin and earn 2400msp, but I won't be renewing my membership, so please remove me from mailing list! - Getting sick of receiving it by asking me to rejoin and earn 2400msp which I don't feel it's worth it!

Stop wasting money by giving out free MSP - Start on the subtitles feature then I'll come back once I have confirmation from "someone".

Thanks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Colt45UK,

Sorry to hear you will not be returning,

I will look into removing you from any mailing lists and can only affirm that with regards to subtitles, we may already be looking into implementing this feature.

Hope  this helps,

Si,

NOW TV Team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

+1 for needing subtitles.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No subtitles? Absolute joke! Netflix has subtitles; I know who I'd rather give my money to now. Plus Netflix don't use stupid pathetic Lithium forums with their stupid "Give Kudos" rubbish and GUI/layout designed by a 3 year old.

I notice 11th of Jan a comment was made that you were looking into making changes to have subtitles... 7 months later and still no subtitles?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I thought I'd just add to the demand for subtitles.  Just joined, settled in for first movies and no subtitles.  Very disappointed.

JJ

Anonymous User
Not applicable
It's not just the lack of subtitles that is an issue. For those with poor eyesight the design not only of the interface but even this website is very very bad and a struggle to read. There is no audio description either.

You perhaps don't think these things are important till they happen to you. I now have sight problems and so can see issue, if you will pardon the pun, that weren't obvious and indeed wouldn't have crossed my mind ten years ago.

And don't get me started on discovering in the last year what life is like in a wheelchair!