cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

streaming only 2

hi all I am new to  nowtv I think its great,  went out and brought a box, tried it loved it went and brought more for kids and my bedroom,so last night i was watching down stairs the girls were watching upstairs and then my son wanted to watch sky 1 he calls me up and said i keep getting this maximum number of simultaneous streams looked into it and i found out why.Well that sucks,now whats the point off only allowing 4 items when you can only watch 2 at a time why not allow 10 or 20 as they will only let you watch 2 anyway, and why only 2 items when i have gone out and brought 4 box's,now i am sure this is in the small print but dont you think this should have been in the BIG print, anyway rant over

3 REPLIES 3
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User

Well Paul

You can't blame Now TV for the rules and regulations they have to follow. and pass on, in order to maintain their various licences.

You should really blame yourself for not doing your due "diligence research" thoroughly enough, which is always a good idea when dealing with tech based goods.  Simply because, under our current advertising laws, a supplier/manufacturer does not have advertise their products short comings, just as long as it's somewhere in the small print.

And unfortunately for you, this "two streams only" restriction is not a secret or unjustly hidden that's why it's always a good idea as part of your research to visit forums, like this one, and ask questions about the product you want to buy.

UK Bob

PS. I also got caught out after recently buying a Chromecast device.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i see what you are saying and yes maybe i should have done more research but when i brought the box and set up an account and started to explore the account setting i came across the why not add more 3 more devices which says on the top of there page You can watch NOW TV on up to four devices so what do you automatically think.....i can watch on 4 devices no little asterisk or anything to say other wise so off i go and buy 3 more, cheap enough so no biggie but you must see where i am coming from on the device management page they are telling me i can watch now tv on 4 devices so a little moan yes lesson learnt yes

p.s so yes i think i can blame them a bit........................You can watch NOW TV on up to four devices.

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

For anyone else who is not sure: -

Capture.PNG

And here are some 'Help Centre' article links: Managing my devices and Why can't I add more devices?

Cheers