cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

renewal of contract treating customers fairly

so my annual pass expires on 19th November, so i looked up my options. guess what nothing similar available. new customers seem to be offered better deals . so i web chatted ( you dont have the option to actually speak) nothing really came of that. asked to speak to someone higher up to voice my concerns and was told they would only say the same. 

it was suggested that black Friday deals possibly will offer exiting customers similar to those offered to new customers ( note the word similar)

the issue is black Friday is after my deal expires so as a minimum i will have to commit to a month's full payment for a few days to get possibly a decent deal.

In fairness I was offered a 3 month deal, but this would take me just under 3 months past the black friday deals.

come on Now TV get your act together, contact me with something that wil persuade me to saty.

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Last year I was in the same position as you for Black Friday. What I ended up doing is speaking to Live chat who completely cancelled my passes. 

It was then I was able to sign up to the new deals. 

What I would say is do the same, keep your current deals then when Black Friday comes head back to Live chat to cancel your passes. Then you should be able to sign up for the new deals. 

It is a pain, yes but doable. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hey Bob

May I make another suggestion which may work better for you.

At the moment they're giving away a free 1 x month Entertainment pass, which must be applied to your Now TV account before 31st December, check out the following URL:

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Offers-Vouchers/Free-Entertainment-Pass-expires-31st-Dec-2019/m-p/510969#M4191

If you get this it will hold you until Black Friday has come and gone.

UK Bob

PS. BTW, I got one for myself as well.

KaraB
Mentor

My issue is similar. My entertainment expires on Monday and cinema on the 28th. At the moment the only Black Friday offer being made to me is for Sports. Is it likely once entertainment and cinema expire I’ll be presented with offers for those?