cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv voucher code

I rang talk talk yesterday to ask them to add sky sports back to my oackage and they said i need a now tv voucher so i went ahead and got one but they havent sentme a code i have rang talk talk back and they said theyve sent it out again and ive still got nothing. Soi spoke with someone one live chat of now tv and they said now tv doesnt work on talk talk so im getting irritated as one keeos saying one thing and then the other says another. So does bow tv work on talk talk if so how do i gain the code 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you said you got a NowTV Sports Pass voucher was it a Day Pass or a Month Sports Pass and did you buy it from going to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here ?

If so have you gone into the NowTV App on your Talk Talk Youview box (make sure you have signed into the App with the same account details you purchased the Sports Pass with and via the Sports Now & Next TV Guide see if the pass plays).

Or did you source the voucher code another way ?

Also i am assuming you have not purchased a NowTV Mobile Sports Pass which only works on a smartphone on five Sky Sports Channels only.