cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my user name and password not working

I have just changed my password on my account on my phone app, but when I went to sign into my account on my now tv box through my tv it asked for my user name and password so I entered them and it's saying there wrong, but it's working on my phone?
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User I presume you are using the same user name and password to log in here as on your phone?  when you log in on  the box it is helpful to have show password selected as it helps to ensure you have typed it correctly. You might want to do a reset on the box first so it "forgets" your old details.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum.

Firstly double check the new password by logging into your My Account > Account Details page manually (ie don't let your browser auto-log you in) to make sure it works correctly.

http://account.nowtv.com/account-details

Then do a factory reset of your NOW TV box. You'll find the option under Settings > System > Advanced System Settings > Factory Reset (and then enter the code shown on screen to confirm). The box will then restart and you'll need to enter your wifi details and new NOW TV password.