I am just set up my new now tv stick and when using the apps the sound is extremely delayed and there is a really low robotic sound in the background of the dialogue.
please can someone help as i don’t want to be paying money for something that isn’t good
Couple of things you can try.
1. Go into the Stick Settings under Audio and play around with the different settings (start with Stereo and work through the options until something works with your television).
2. If nothing works under the Audio Stick Settings, then when playing some NOW content, press the star button on the Stick remote and change the screen pop up sound settings (start with off).
3. Go into your television menu settings and see if there is a lip sync audio delay option possibly under Audio.
4. In your television menu settings try disabling HDMI CEC feature to see if it makes any difference.
5. Unplug the Stick and try it on another HDMI port on the television and if using power off the USB port on the television then try the supplied power adapter plug that came with the Stick.
6. If the problem remains, then would you have another television in the home to temporary test the Stick out on ?