cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
TakeshiKai
First Poster

cancelling sky for now tv

I've been with Sky for at least 8 years or so but, i'm looking at getting the Super Fibre & Anytime Calls with nowtv. Main reason is the cost compared to my current package is £25 cheaper per month. will i need to contact sky to cancel subscription or do nowtv do that for you?

0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Re: cancelling sky for now tv

Hi @TakeshiKai 

NowTV will take care of the cancel process with Sky on your behalf for the Broadband & Telephone side of things.

If you have a Sky Satellite TV subscription service and also wish to cancel that as well, then i believe you need to contact Sky directly to notify them that you wish to cancel Sky Satellite TV.

3 Replies
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @TakeshiKai 

NowTV will take care of the cancel process with Sky on your behalf for the Broadband & Telephone side of things.

If you have a Sky Satellite TV subscription service and also wish to cancel that as well, then i believe you need to contact Sky directly to notify them that you wish to cancel Sky Satellite TV.

snib
Occasional Poster

Ensure that Nowtv "port" your existing telephone number or it will be very difficult/impossible to get back through Nowtv. They could just allocate you a new number. Double check!

0 Thanks
arteq
First Poster

hi,

do I need to inform NOW TV to move me from SKY while ordering broadband online or they will know it that I am with SKY and they will do all for me ?

0 Thanks