cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cancelling sky for now tv

I've been with Sky for at least 8 years or so but, i'm looking at getting the Super Fibre & Anytime Calls with nowtv. Main reason is the cost compared to my current package is £25 cheaper per month. will i need to contact sky to cancel subscription or do nowtv do that for you?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV will take care of the cancel process with Sky on your behalf for the Broadband & Telephone side of things.

If you have a Sky Satellite TV subscription service and also wish to cancel that as well, then i believe you need to contact Sky directly to notify them that you wish to cancel Sky Satellite TV.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV will take care of the cancel process with Sky on your behalf for the Broadband & Telephone side of things.

If you have a Sky Satellite TV subscription service and also wish to cancel that as well, then i believe you need to contact Sky directly to notify them that you wish to cancel Sky Satellite TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Need to cancel nowtv for good and my money put back into my acc can there sort it out as soon as possible 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ensure that Nowtv "port" your existing telephone number or it will be very difficult/impossible to get back through Nowtv. They could just allocate you a new number. Double check!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi,

do I need to inform NOW TV to move me from SKY while ordering broadband online or they will know it that I am with SKY and they will do all for me ?