cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

can you watch pick tv channel on catch up

hi, does anyone know if you can watch channel 11 ( pick tv) on catch up please I cant seem to find it anywhere. cheers guys

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What TV show are looking for on Pick ?

I know Pick is not one of the live channels on the NowTV service.

There is a Pick section on NowTV, where i believe it is selective Boxsets from the Pick channel, where i am not sure there is anything on catchup mind (might be wrong).

To find Pick, open the NowTV App, go to the Entertainment section, then select channels, then navigate to Pick.

Had a quick look on my NowTV box and i can see 14 number TV show folders to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh right will have a look thank you, I was looking for a program on last night called killer in my village

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can I watch pick tv catch up on now tv if so how do I do it please

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is no Pick Live channel or catchup from Pick, where my understanding is that under the Pick section with a NowTV Entertainment Pass there is a selection of TV shows on Boxsets only.

Looking at the Pick Section Folder on my NowTV box i can currently see 7 different TV shows on Boxsets.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I started watching the truth about the Harry Quebert on pick and thought I had recorded it.Finally got to watch it on Now TV.Relly recommend this murder mystery.Absolutely riveting.