cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Cancelling my account

How do I cancel my account. It is not giving me the option to just press cancel on the passes I have. My payment info is also wrong I don’t want any backlash from this i just really want to cancel my passes

nowTV

hi what it is ive been to the bank to stop eneny money coming out but the problom is that ive had 9.99 taken out of my account again after i stopped money going out i  first place i want my bank details taken off please

TEST

TEST   TEST

Tony-D by NOW Team Member
  • 3 replies
  • 2 thanks

The blacklist

Does anyone know when season 5 episodes 17 to 22 is going to be available to watch on now TV as there is only season 5 episodes 1 to 16 at the minute

money taken out of account

I have a yearly subscription and I am confused as to why £7.99 and £9.99 have come out my account and my year is not over yet, i would like a refund of the money as it has been taken out without my permission, if this problem is not resolved I will b...

Resolved! Lost me remote

Lost my black box remoteIs there any apps for apple iPhone that emulates the remote ?Thanks

Resolved! Plebs tv show

anybody watch the hilarious but sad season opener(s)?

Now box connection

I have bought a now tv stick, but the connection doesn’t fit my tv. My tv isn’t a smart tv, is there any way I can still use it with an addition connection lead that will fit. Please help. Thanks