cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Problems contacting customer services

There is a problem originating with Now TV in streaming some titles, the ones I know about are Westworld Season 1 and Babylon Berlin. I navigated Now TV's very difficult system and eventually managed to chat online with an advisor who although very p...

Resolved! New CW Season of Super Hero Shows

@Andy @caseyb1993 @mark_suff @commanda6 Guys Last night I found out that CW's new super hero season will start on 4th October in the US, the shows first episodes, subject to confirmation, are as follows: Flash, Tuesday, 4th October - 23 episodes. Arr...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 95 replies
  • 87 thanks

Resolved! Street Hawk TV programme! (5 Spike)

I have discovered that Street Hawk TV programme is on 5 Spike, I have been waiting to watch this TV programme for a long time! I was looking on Forces TV and the only programmes, was Airwolf, The A-Team, M.A.S.H. and so on! I an now very happy.

Gold is unwatchable

Why is gold still not streaming properly , the channel is totally unwatchable, this issue seems to have been going on for quite some time , does any one know what Now Tv are doing to resolve this major issue with their service ???

Ameding or Updating a Forum Post

@Anonymous User Dear Now TV Can you amend this forum "posting facility" so that a Poster/ Contributor have, at least, 15 - 20 minutes before the page is frozen in place. Simply speaking, I can't be the only one that notices after making a post spelli...

Payment

What can i do about the fact that ive been paying £7.99 a month since June 2017 and have not any passes. Had a look on my bank today noticed these payments. And yet on my payments or passes here on now tv i have none. And dont use now tv.

Your website is a joke

Ive spend the last half hour trying to do what should be a sinple thing.. buy one of these new NowTV sticks.. yet it is impossible! If i am not logged in, i get redirect to nowtv.com/home/existing no matter where i want to go.. nothing works on that ...

Box office

Hi guys, jus looking for a bit of advice regarding skysports box office on my nowtv box.. I ordered the Bellew v Haye rematch the other day online and after purchasing the fight, I receieved an email automatically confirming the order, then I downloa...