cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

issues with bbc1 under live channels

Does anyone else have issues when you are watching live TV through your NowTV box on BBC1?I am not talking about iPlayer.The issues are to that channel. If I want to pause, or rewind, there is no response, so I have to click the back button on the co...

Passes

I like many subscribers would like to see a documentary package added so what's already on offer, along side a variety pack including a best of the most popular channels in each category. Sports, Entertainment, Movies, Documentaries, Music/culture an...

Huawei tablet compatability issue

Hi I have just bought the latest 2018 Huawei MediaPad M5 10.5 tablet. Esp' with a view to watching NowTv. However have just discovered I can't watch this on the new tablet. Totally unexpected and its completely ridiculous when I've had no such probs ...

Message saving used all my devices!!!

I have 4 devices logged to my account, but for some reason I keep getting a message to say I’m over my limit, I’m not!!! I replaced my old box with a smart box yesterday and all worked fine, but today I keep getting the message!

Nowtv frozen

My Nowtv has stopped working. The screen shows Home highlighted in blue but none of the buttons on the remote function so the screen display remains frozen. Nowtv firstly said the remote should be changed which I did at a cost of £5 but this made no ...

Harry and Meghan: The Royal Wedding

Saturday 19th, May, 9:25am - 3:00pm (ITV)Julie Etchingham and Phillip Schofield present live coverage of the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle from a studio among the crowds in Windsor. They are joined by Mary Nightingale, Chris Ship, Nina Ho...

Problems contacting customer services

There is a problem originating with Now TV in streaming some titles, the ones I know about are Westworld Season 1 and Babylon Berlin. I navigated Now TV's very difficult system and eventually managed to chat online with an advisor who although very p...