cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Unable to change the personal information in My Profile

I'm unable to change the personal information in My Profile (for the forum).When I access My Profile ("Edit my profile") and go to the "Personal" tab and click on "Personal Information", it lets me change what's held in "First name" and "Last name" a...

Forukms rendered useless by crap design

Not so long ago, there was a useful resource for information, help and support this was the Now TV forums, now theres just some awful in navigable mess . Topics are hard, if not impossible to find, sub forums apear to be messed up and impossible to f...

chilli2 by Elite
  • 0 replies
  • 2 thanks

devices Issue

Wont let me me use four devices and at any given time but lets me use three and play two at the same time. But wont let me surf amongt four devices

Entertainment Forum - Old posts from 2017 only?

First time I've checked the forum since last month and I'm not sure if I'm going blind or insane. All the threads have gone and all as I can see is old ones from 2017. Has NowTV gone and deleted old threads since the forum layout change?

The Americans - Goodbye to a Great Show

What a sad day..... just caught up with the last ever episode of one of the best US dramas of recent times..... The Americans. A fantastic final episode to end six great seasons (no spoilers here). It's been a rollercoaster of a ride trying to follow...

programme reminder

just a suggestion I would love a reminder on the tv menu. where the box turns over on a later programme I've saved. There's often times I miss half of a programme I want to watch would be lovely to be able to set a reminder that automatically changes...

Maximum devices

Only registered yesterday not been able to watch anything as it says too many devices registered. When I go into my account it says my devices are empty, what am I doing wrong? 

Resolved! Help!!!

So i had a month free trial with mcdonalds with the 10 properties but now has renewed and taken my last £10 out my account ive cancelled it as i thought it was today but turns out i should of cancelled it yesterday or day before but i just want my mo...

Now TV Player doesn't work on Mac

It used to work completely fine, but now whenever i click on a movie to start playing the now tv player will open and the first second of the movie will start before i get a 9303 error on my screen. i have closed the application, deleted the applicat...