cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Keeps chucking me off

I have two now tv boxes. The last few days I'll be watching something when it chucks me off back onto the home screen. This is happening several times during a single programme on both my boxes which is extremely frustrating! Why is this?

Paying bill

Dont want help u in any way try to py online and cant absolutely pathetic

Resolved! Now tv box

Hi all I have the now tv box and I have a limited broadband 760gb per month would that be enough to watch films and live tv ?

Device help

Need some advice/ help regarding devices that have been connected to use now tv account. I deleted the devices that was currently listed on my account so that a different device was able to connect to my account, without realising that you wouldn't b...

Binge Watching

@caseyb1993 @Andy @schnapps @SeeMoreDigital @commanda6 @Lindzi Hi Fellow Binge Watchers I was just thinking, "What are the "crew" binge watching at the moment?", I have just finished watching all 58 episodes of "House of Lies" and I am about to start...

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 7 thanks

Master code for itv player on now tv

I wonder if anyone knows the master code for itv player on now tv? It's asking for a pin but I have never put one on. Really appreciate it if someone knows the pin and could tell me pleaseSasha

Programs ending before you reach the end of the show

Has anyone else started watching a program then it goes off as though it has finished and there is still about 10 minutes left and you have to click the show again to  go back to it, also if you don't let the credits run it will go on the continue wa...

Suicide Squad :-)

Why on earth do DC films keep getting horrible reviews from critics?? Like Batman V Superman, I really enjoyed this one  SpoilerIt was well casted, especially The Joker's and Harley Quinn's ''relationship''.It had great action sequences, a killer sou...