cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Missing apps

Hii had Netflix on my tv box and it has now disappeared does anyone know why?

Programme not playing

Why won't latest episode of American chopper,, elementary , Hawaii five o not play goes black then says something not quite right?? The advert at the beginning works though 

Strange email from the help team....

I have received an email from the NOW TV help team asking how my customer service experience was when I recently dealt with them.  I have not dealt with the team for more than two years!!!!! So what the hell is going on?  The email links are all dire...

I need to speak to your complaints department

I have tried using the contact us section of your website but it asks me to log into my account which I can’t otherwise I wouldn’t have this problem. I have resent my password 3 times then it throws me out of the account and asks me to log in. When I...

NowTv versus BBC Sport App and BBC iPlayer

Watching the BBC apps through the NowTV box does shame the quality of NowTV Sports. The BBC picture quality is better, programmes can be viewed live or from the start, there's no buffering. Given this is coming through the same box, there's no reason...

Contact

Is there a contact number anywhere at all to contact now tv ? I’ve tried google and nothing on there at all tried all ways if someone can help me it will be much appreciated thank you

nowTV

Has anyone got a phone number for Nowtv where I can actually speak to someone in the NOWtv team and not a recording plz

Scrubs is wrong too?!

So I noticed previously that futurama was uploaded in what seemed to be an unusual order, and there turned out to be a very good reason... well what about scrubs?On nowtv, in season 7 episode 10 Kelso retires, but episode 12 he’s working there again ...

Keeps chucking me off

I have two now tv boxes. The last few days I'll be watching something when it chucks me off back onto the home screen. This is happening several times during a single programme on both my boxes which is extremely frustrating! Why is this?