cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! nestle promotion

https://www.nestle-promotions.co.uk/nowtv/Public/Register.aspxNestle are doing a promotion where if you buy some of their chocolate, you could win a pass.I got one on a kitkat.

Resolved! DEAD-POOL 2 MOVIE

Hi there! I would like to say, that DEAD-POOL 2 will be out soon, at the cinema, from May 15th. This looks like a great movie to watch! If DEAD-POOL 2 is comming out at the cinema, this movie, should be on NOW TV, so keep a look out. Here is a sneak ...

Wolf Creek Discussion Thread *CONTAINS SPOILERS*

Here's a thread to discuss Wolf Creek on Fox   *THIS THREAD CONTAINS SPOILERS* so make sure you are up to date before reading.         Oops, wrong International Tour Guide ...

42A3DEB500000578-0-image-a-5_1500902753683.jpg
Andy by Legend 5
  • 117 replies
  • 148 thanks

Lost Chanel

Hi guys we have lost itv on demand has been gone 2 days, says oops something went wrong.... any one else have the same problem? Can’t handle 2 days with out love island

Resolved! Any Poldark fans??

See title. Spoileranyone else glad that the disgusting vicar got his comeuppance? Poor Drake/Morwenna. anyone else glad that the disgusting vicar got his comeuppance? Poor Drake/Morwenna.

2 bills taken each month

Hi, it has come to my attention that since I have had my account, you have been charging me 2 payments separately on the same day every month, one of £9.99 and one of 7.99. I hardly ever use this account and do not understand why I am being charged £...

The Way Of Payments

I don't know about anyone else, but does anyone find the paying passes each month by debit card annoying ?Whenever you raise this with Now TV the reply you get is cancel your passess then reactivate them and all pass payments will be debit same time....

Resolved! Shape Of Water

@Andy Wow!! I finally saw this today and it is fantastic!!!  No wonder if has so many award nominations.

Live Chat is down?

Am i the only one that cannot get live chat to load? i have tried on 4 different devices and OS and yet it wont load, i call the phone number provided and they refuse to help, they state i must wait for them to basically get their chat system up and ...