cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Resolved! Broadband

When will I need to install my broadband it will go live on the 13th, but on the box it is saying only install when your online but how will I know if I’m online ? 

no nowtv that I've paid for!

I have spent hours ( 3 to 4 ?) today “chatting” with 4 nowtv customer advisors.  The result is that I have no Sky Sports TV and will have none until my contract ends in a few days.My nowtv stick started playing up on about the 5th Aug, taking upto 30...

Cancellation

I am trying to cancel can some one please help as i am now getting mad 

Sky

Help I’m trying to watch a film but but every time I go to press confirm payment and everything, it come back with there was a problem processing your payment... and I’ve gone online to changes cards over but won’t let me watch the movie still??

Being charged for cancelled services

We got a free cinema pass when we bought new plug in now tv receiver instead of having of the box for 2 months now we have been charged for something I cancelled.  You cant find a number to call or a link to live help.  Im so annoyed this service is ...

installation

I'm just awaiting my installation date and was under the impression I had to be at home and wait all day, however, I've received an email stating "you don't have you do anything, you don't even need to be at home" - so I check my order status and it ...

Resolved! Horror Film of the Year! Ring vs The Grudge

OK so horror movie mashups don't have a great track record - Alien v Predator, Freddy Vs Jason but ....   For any fans of Asian Horror this has to be the film of the year ...    Let's see Sadako and Kayako, two of the freakiest creations ever to come...

Andy by Legend 5
  • 604 replies
  • 562 thanks

Terminator 2 FINALLY

Terminator 2 is back!!! Even though I’ve got the Ultimate Blu-ray edition, dvd & Amazon  Video...... Finally you’ve bought it back! ( i reenabled my cinema sub to watch Mother! and a few other films I didn’t go to see at the cinema.) Thank you!!