cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Too many devices

I have moved my now tv box into my bedroom, plugged in to a different tv. It’s now not letting me use it, saying I have too many devices, I’m using my phone as a remote for it. I deleted the devices but still not working! Please help!? It was absolut...

Accessing correct account

Hi, I pay 3 amounts to Now TV each month, but the details my wife has provided me, is showing no payments made or due. How do I access the correct account, as the one I am in is cleary the wrong one. I wanted to cancel 2 parts of the subscription if ...

premier league football

It offers a seven day pass to see the Liverpool V City game but for tomorrow ?the game is on today whats happening ?

Help needed

Hi I have just bought the nowtv stick and have all the apps and the entertainment channels on but was wondering if I can watch all of the normal channels also? 

Smart Stick/Account

Hi all, Probably not the rightplace for this but here goes anyway. Today I bought a smart stick, so I delete the old box and plug the stick into the TV. All is well until I enter the code on my computer. The screen goes blank and the code on the tv j...

Smart Stick/Account

Hi all,Probably not the rightplace for this but here goes anyway.Today I bought a smart stick, so I delete the old box and plug the stick into the TV. All is well until I enter the code on my computer. The screen goes blank and the code on the tv jus...

Blurred service

Hi, need help my now tv picture has all of a sudden gone blurry. I have a now tv black box, I have used the box for about 10 months with no problems nothing has changed same tv. Internet strong signal. On my iPad now tv works great no picture problem...

Eggbear by Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 thanks