cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Nowtv stick

Can some1 help iv just bought a stick and its asking me to enter code on screen but their is no were to enter it on my accout i have applyed my voucher code but no were for code on screen 

Resolved! Trouble accessing match and soulmates!

Bit bizzare- but, I can’t open match.com or soulmates using my laptop (internet explorer and Chrome), or when using my iPhone . It’s like NowTV are keeping check on my dating life! I have no trouble on my phone when using 4G, only WiFi.has anyone els...

Can't log into account.

Hi guys. I'm keep having trouble with living in to my account on Xbox:/ it's keep telling me that I'm only allowed to be logged in on one device but I haven't got it anywhere else but yet I have just logged on my phone to send this msg so I don't get...

Yellow NOW TV stick!!

Hi, does anybody know which NOW TV stick has the yellow writing on it with the yellow remte control please?! Obscure question, I know! Thank you  PJ x

The Defenders are coming

Hi Guys and super hero fans The Defenders are Coming:                             UK Bob

Defenders.jpg
ukbobboy by Legend
  • 43 replies
  • 36 thanks

Resolved! Devices

Hi, Today I set up our new Now Tv Stick, replacing one Roku Device for another. However because my younger brother recently started watching Kids on his iPad I have now lost the ability to use now tv until 1st November? Quite frustrating when we don’...

Cancel my account

Hi there I need help I have cancelled my now tv and unplugged it for the last 3 months and my account said that I had cancelled my free trial . I’ve now been charged £33.99, £7.99 and £9.99 for the 3 months . I don’t use use it anymore and would like...

BLURRY LIVE TV

Hi For the last couple of weeks now whenever I go to a live TV channel on my NOW tv box the picture is a total blur! The picutre is not at all watchable. You can't even tell where the pitch is, nevermind the ball, on the England game on at the minute...

Resolved! Watching now tv

I had now TV through wifi and was good pay extra for a match if you got the time,I have just mived and found we have no WiFi or satalite is there a now TV box that would let me upgrade now and again through a normal Arialthank you colCo