cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Black Friday

Hi- existing customer - Currently using the stick- trying to buy the reduced Black friday cinema/enterainment 12 month package but blocked because i'm currently got an active offer in place, any suggestions on how to circumvent the blocking message a...

Latest trailer releases

So after we had The Avengers Infinity War trailer drop last week, I thought why not set up a thread so we can discussion latest trailers and movie news.    My next movie after Infinity War has to be....... Jurrasic World - Fallen Kingdom!!!    Anyone...

Karl-F by Community Manager
  • 109 replies
  • 108 thanks

Vpn

Hello, so I'm trying to watch now tv movies on my smart tv , but it's coming up saying " VPN access restricted" Virtual private network.  So how do you in restrict it I live in the UK ,  have it logged in to my phone and tv .. any help ? Cheers 

Why is there no NOW TV App for Amazon Fire TV ?

Why is there no Now TV App for Amazon Fire TV ? I had the same issue that many of your customers complain about when I had to install Now TV on my iPad to cast it via a Chromecast device because there was no App - which then took me over the device l...

Archer

@Anonymous User Hi Now TV Team Members Do any of you guys know when Archer season 6 (and possibly 7 as well) will come to Now TV? Cheers  UK Bob

ukbobboy by Legend
  • 20 replies
  • 23 thanks

Sky introducing personal user profiles

Have noticed on several sites that Sky are going to be introducing personal user profiles for Sky Q. https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/994552/Sky-TV-update-Sky-Q-featuresI certainly hope that this feature comes to Now TV at the ...

Cancel account

How do I cancel my account because I’ve read through the forums but I still can’t see how to do it. Now tv keeps taking money of my card and I do not use it at all now could someone help pleasethanks nimz 

Need to contact now tv

Hi I can’t seem to contact anyone! I unsubscribed to NOW tv months ago and they are still taking payments from my account, i can’t contact the relevant people online it’s very difficult todo. I found a phone number and they said they Can’t do anythin...

Devices

I signed back up to now tv today after not using it for over a year, I’ve bought 2 passes and trying to cast it on to my tv but everything I try it says I’ve got too many devises on my account and will be able to add a new one next month, ive checked...