cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

The benefits of television

Today, television has become an indispensable item of modern families, because of the great benefits that it brings about. First of all, watching TV is one of the most economical ways to save money. After a hard-working day, you feel very tired and r...

now tv pink smart box failure

I have spoken with 3 agents had a pass for cinema and entertainment all ok except cinema heroes channel ive lost for 3 consecutive days an agent helped me get it back earlier with success it went off again cant get channel back went to live chat this...

customer service

I am trying to get hold of NOW TV customer service. I can not find a number or any way in which to call.Despite cancelling they are still taking payments out of my account and over charged initially. I need to get some help with this but live communi...

Trial

Hello im trialing two passes but they took the money out for my bank. If I cancel before the renewal will I get it back?

Picture quality

Has anyone else got a problem with picture quality of the football on sky sports? 

Enable Caller I/d

Hiive only just changed to this company. Went on holiday, came back and my Call Blocker Phone won’t recognise family. How do I enable Caller I/d ? Thanks for readingAngela

Volume

Hi, seem to have lost volume on my sky sports pass, been like it for a couple of days now, any ideas?? Thanks

How are Devices identified

Hi, I'm a new user - having received a Now TV Smart Box for Christmas. Having become accustomed to Netflix I was surprised to see a limit on the number of devices that can be used. Restricting to two simultaneous sessions at any one time makes sense,...