cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Passes

i signed up for a trial to use one of the passes for a week and want to cancel it because i’m not paying for a service i may have or not enjoyed. How do i cancel this otherwise i’m just blocking my card because i’m not paying for this.

Now TV app stops my TV from recording freeview to usb

I have a Samsung UE49NU7500 TV. When I run the NOW TV app on the TV it stops my terrestrial TV shows from recording. I record from the TV onto a USB as my TV has a built-in recording feature. When I run the Netflix or Amazon Prime app this doesn't ha...

cancel movie pass

YEH....I manged to cancel my Movies Pass today - I access the ONLINE LIVE CHAT with "Nester" & got to say how wonderful she was & all sorted now.  Wished I had does this months ago!She was 100% attentive & very efficient at her Job.  ExcellentLIVE CH...

Wont let me log in

Iv tried logging in on my email address but I can't remember my password, I reset my password but it's sending the password reset email to my old email address and not my new one 

Sky Store

Hi allShould my now tv login work on Sky Store or do I have to set up a new one?

Lindzi by Elite 2
  • 14 replies
  • 12 thanks

Unauthorised payment

I have been charged numerous times in December and have just checked and a January payment has already come out. Why is this and is there a number I can contact please 

GDPR compliance

Hi, I have wasted an hour of my life on life chat because nowtv simply doesnt want to relinquish control of MY personal information and private data. Even if I have no subsccriptions at all, there is no easy way to delete my payment details and there...

New Remote

My remote and now TV box stopped working. How do I get new ones?