cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

top quality cs

Before I start I think you require just a few more options on this page as it does not have enough to make it a simple process,pehaps an option which asks all your customers all over world which side of the bed they got up today or what they had for ...

sky and now tv outside the uk?

does this mean no more geoblocking and only allowing uk residents to subscribe to these services? and how does brexit fit into this?https://deadline.com/2019/03/landmark-deal-ends-eus-sky-antitrust-case-against-hollywood-studios-opening-up-european-p...

tothbros by Scholar 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 thanks

Furious and going to explode with customer service

I’m trying to move address now has my current address which they must have incorrect the agent would do nothing to help what the hell do I do this is complete incompetence.  Im trying to change my broadband and tv to new address I need help and I nee...

Special Offer link won't work

I haven't been able to solve this. I went to chat and the link they gave me was the same. I was told to use a pc when I said was using a chromebook, which is a laptop! They then said to purchase at full cost and I would get a refund within 5 working ...

Video on demand research

Hi everyone! I am doing a research on Video on Demand platforms such as NOW TV for my dissertation. If you can spare a couple of minutes, you can help me by completing this short survey.Much appreciated! 

Sky Sports News

No free Sky Sports News with Movies or Entertainment packages anymore?? Had NowTV for 3 years now and always had it but just recently it says I now have to buy sports pass to watch it!!

I cant log on

I've just signed up to Now TV again after months through my phone. I bought the £5 off er which has come out of my account yet on my Talk talk box I can not log on. It says my username or password has not been recognised.  I've reset my password and ...

Now TV on Android Tablet

When I try to watch Now TV on my Lenovo Android Tablet, it lets me login ok, but as soon as I click to watch something, I get the message ‘you have been signed out, please sign in again. I’ve tried everything reinstalling, clearing cache, resetting r...