cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Sky Cinema channels

I have the Sky cinema monthly pass but cannot get the 11 Sky cinema channels advertised. I am with TalkTalk.Any reason for this ?

Auto play next episode no longer working

Since we got NowTV our kids watch cartoons daily, we use Chromecast to cast the shows from our phones. Until recently the app always autoplayed the next episode and now its getting kinda frustrating having to go back into the app to play the next epi...

Mcdonald voucher

Hi, i have won a Mcdonald’s Voucher : two free months for Sky Movies but it’s not working! What can I do, it is written that my code is not recognised but I just paste the code i received by mailcan you help me ?

Sorry, there was an error on the player

We are Having problems getting our Sports through Now TV with X box on but can view through I padMessage keeps coming up “Sorry there was an error on the player”Looked at other messages on the forum and we have uninstalled etc but still not workingPh...

PS4 subtitles

Hi I'm having problems adding my ps4 to now TV. Its saying my password and email are wrong

how do i add credit to be able to watch sky store

i have a sky ID already which i have signed in to on the app on now tv. i have a card registered on there yet i can not seem play any of the films it says i do not have enough credit?? any ideas as to how i can solve this??

got a new fone

How do u change ur device to ur new fone as it  says reached device limit on my new fone 

Sky and BBC partner to bring classic boxsets to NowTV

Looks like Sky and the BBC have signed a deal to bring classic BBC boxsets to NowTV starting next month from what i read on the internet. Official Sky Press Release Here. https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/media-centre/articles/en-gb/Sky-partners-wit...

schnapps by Legend 5
  • 3 replies
  • 1 thanks

Latest update removing dev mode

Originally by JaBuzzard: (Post 1 page 49) SeeMoreDigital wrote:What???A NOW TV branded box retails at just £15. 00. The Roku boxes cost signi��cantly more! Somebodiestaking a hit for the differences!Yes Roku are not making a pro��t. There is a large ...

Resolved! Good TV Guide?

Recently got Now Tv and find it really good but was looking for a good TV guide, to see what’s on all the channels. At the moment am flicking between all the apps looking for stuff to watch. Even the Now Tv one only shows what’s on now and next. i do...