cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Lost remote

So I have lost my remote and have moved. So I forgot to reset the now tv box.  So I can’t get on to it to change the WiFi over.  I have got th me remote on my phone now but to connect them both have to be connected to the same network.  How can I do ...

Very poor customer service

Disgusting how this service is delt with as not told I wasn’t going live anymore had to fine out myself by looking on my account but we’re willing to take money to watch tv was because my address was connected to Sky customer that had a previous acco...

Helpppp

So I had to update the version of now tv on my tv and. When I done this it signed me out and now on my tv it won’t let me sign back in at all it just says “unable to sign you in please try again later” this had been happening for number of days but n...

Resolved! stick price

hello. I have recently purchased a new stick. on way from now TV online.I am wondering if this can be returned as I paid £14.99 and since found for the same price , the same stick on amazon with 2 months entertainment. thanks for any help.

cdm66 by Mentor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 thanks

Game of Thrones

Will be there possibility to watch new season of GoT at 2:30 am on now tv? Or I’ll have to wait till the episode is going to be updated on here? Also will I be able to watch episode in the morning or I’ll have to wait till episode will be uploaded on...

Moving home

I’m moving home and I can’t find a way to contact now tv it’s very frustrating that I can’t get in touch with them by phone 

Contact

Really need to speak to a member of staff .... it's crazy how there is no number or anything simple to get in touch . I got your broadband with 6 months free entertainment but the pass hasn't shown up on emails to redeem it or on my account or Tele. ...

Monthly Payments

Hello I’m wanting to speak to someone about my payments I’ve recently noticed I’ve been having two lots of payments being taken out of my bank account each month and it’s been going for months from looks of it and I don’t understand why when I only h...

Game of Thrones

Hello I would like to ask, does any one knows if new episodes of GoT will be automatically updated on NowTv or ill have to wait till evening?