cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off-Topic

Discussions

Old box, new account

Hello, I had a box sent to me that my partner signed up for, turns out he owed a debt to Sky and was told that he wouldn't be able to set up the box we recieved. I've just made an account in my name, the problem is my new activation date is 7th May. ...

Resolved! What do the options under the three vertical dots mean?

On the top right of every posting is a set of three vertical dots that opens with seven options (below Edit Message, if that is there) when you click or tap it. What do the first four of those mean and/or how do they work? I can’t figure them out. An...

RoyB by Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 4 thanks

Catfish Season 8

Can you please tell me when nowtv uk are going to be airing season 8 of catfish please..?

Promo codes

I have put 2 promo codes in Entertainment and sport and the sport has gone off what can I do?

Captions

I recently got a now TV stick mainly so I can watch game of thrones,  I'm.progoundly deaf so need to use captions and have captions on my TV all the time, but on now TV they are either not there or very bad and I have the captions option on and have ...

Now tv

Hello, can anybody explain to me why i cant Download the application now tv from app store When i’m trying it says it’s curently not available?does it work for channel islands?and all after i buyed a 3 months trial...thank you

TV guide or tvplayer app

When is tvplayer being added to nowtv box, or if not possible add bbc1, bbc2, itv, channel 4, channel 5 to the TV guide

Lost remote

Yeah So I have lost my remote and have moved. So I forgot to reset the now tv box.  So I can’t get on to it to change the WiFi over.  I have got th me remote on my phone now but to connect them both have to be connected to the same network.  How can ...

Lost remote

So I have lost my remote and have moved. So I forgot to reset the now tv box.  So I can’t get on to it to change the WiFi over.  I have got th me remote on my phone now but to connect them both have to be connected to the same network.  How can I do ...